Well I ended up not going to Galveston for disaster relief. It was both good and bad. I really enjoy doing relief. I also wanted the opportunity to see a few people. But they decided they did not need us. This meant I got to stay home. I know Naomi would be in good hands while I was gone. I selfishly did not want to miss anything. Instead Adam and I got to go on a wonderful date! We played Lazar Quest. Adam placed second both times. Meanwhile I placed fifth the first time. The second game did not go so good for me. We also did some shopping and ate some wonderful Thai food as well as some ice cream! We had a wonderful time.
Naomi is so close to crawling on all fours. Right now her mode of transportation in the "army Crawl. It is quite adorable. She is learning so much. It is amazing. Also we have started giving her some carrot with her apples and cereal. I was amazed that she liked it as much as she did. She gobbled it up pretty good.
We are taking her six month pictures on Friday! It ought to be a good time. I hope we do not make the photographer mad like we did last time. Tonight we are going to have Naomi's fashion show to pick out what the lovely lady will ware.
1 comment:
love that pic of Naomi! What a cutie! Can't believe they're laying off 500 people at Cessna...Ben has an offer on the table there, I wonder what that could mean for him..yikes!
Post a Comment