Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quick catch-up

OK. Life has been CRAZY since last I wrote. So in stead of writing a ridiculously long post I am going to just sum up.

Here is a list with necessary information:
  • Adam "applied," interviewed and was offered another job with in Cessna. This job in in Independence, KS. Thus meaning a move (on our time frame). Then Cessna came out with an announcement they are laying off 500 people in Wichits (none in Independance). So now we are in Limbo.
  • We are being considered as a family for a little Girl. Last we heard we are one of two families. Also the system is not impressing me at all!
  • Naomi was quite the trooper Halloween weekend. We ran out to Independence so I could see the town. Followed immediately by our Fall Festival at church. Where she was the cutest parrot ever! After a simi-late night for her, we got up early to head for Hays, where we had a funeral. She was wonderful the whole time.
  • Naomi has also: helped mom vote, picked up a friend in Salina, Pulls her self up to standing, and started baby talking .
So this is a snapshot of the craziness of the Boyd family. Hopefullt things have settled so that I can keep this up to date a bit better.

No comments: