Monday, December 8, 2008
Two for the price on one!
Well, last night I woke to hear my baby girl crying. She tends to cry out in her sleep sometimes. We also think she tends to have bad dreams on occasion too. However Once I had stumbled in to her room in my not so awake stupor. When I picked her up she was still screaming and would not calm down (this is usaly all that is needed if it were a bad dream.) After trying to comfort her for a while a thought flashed in to mind. I checked her gums. Sure enough...I could feel a bit of tooth . Then as I was putting the orajel on I felt a second. My poor baby broke two teeth last night at 1:16 am. What a rought night for my little girl. And all that work for the past 4 1/2 months has finally payed off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment