Well, we are going to have a lot of fun in the coming months! We are officially moving to Independence , KS. Adam's first day there will be March 30. So we will probably be moving the week before that I think. We don't have any of the details worked out. Just the end goal. Yea! We are quite excited, yet sad to leave. But God is with us and paving our way. It has been awesome to see Him move.
Naomi is now 17 lb 4 oz. Thank goodness. She was in the 16lb range for the last two months. She loves cruising around. She is currently fighting a virus, so that is not much fun for her. Over all she is doing quite well!
1 comment:
Kelly -- How exciting that you guys have a blog!!!!! Thanks for commenting on ours. Then, I was able to get to your's. I'm sorry to hear you're moving, but I am very glad to hear that Adam still has a job. Keep in touch. I'm adding your blog to my favorites :)
Sarah
Post a Comment