Well we are not that big in to Valentine's Day but this year we decided to go to a "banquet" at our church. We ate then we watched Fireproof. We had seen it before but I enjoyed it again. I also found myself thinking about the Ultimate Love. We are unable to truly understand and give love with out knowing He who first Loved us. God gave the ultimate sacrifice (the death of His perfect Son) because He loves us so very much. On Sunday we sang "I Stand Amazed (How Marvelous)." My Saviors love is quite marvelous. Here are the words:
I stand amazed in the presence
Of Jesus the Nazarene,
And wonder how He could love me,
A sinner, condemned, unclean.
Chorus:
O how marvelous! O how wonderful!
And my song shall ever be:
O how marvelous! O how wonderful!
Is my Savior's love for me!
He took my sins and my sorrows,
He made them His very own;
He bore the burden to Calvary,
And suffered and died alone.
When with the ransomed in glory
His face I at last shall see,
’Twill be my joy through the ages
To sing of His love for me.
Oh yes our house is on the market, I found it on the internet over the weekend. Here is a link. So If you know any one looking to move to the area, feel free to share it!
No comments:
Post a Comment