Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sick day

Poor Naomi has another ear infection. I took her to the doctor Tuesday, and that was a rough afternoon. She was cranky and I was not feeling good either. Just before we left for the doctors I took my temp as well and found out it was 100.5. So I decided to put off the other errands I needed to run. Well I ended up running most of them anyway. The place I sent Naomi's medication took an hour and a half to fill her prescription. It was quite hard to keep a good attitude. I had to bite my tongue a few times. I think they were dealing with a new system. It looked quite hectic behind the counter. I think I counted about 9 people in the pharmacy area.

Yesterday Adam had to come home to take care of his girls. My fever was up to 101.4. I think it is funny that Adam has only taken three sick days at Cessna, and two of them were because of me. Again, I am so blessed. Naomi was feeling tons better and I napped for 5 hours yesterday. I hope today that we are both feeling good enough to go to the park or something.

"Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things." Philippians 4:8


No comments: