Tuesday, March 3, 2009

big day!

So today is the big day! I have talked to my caseworker this morning. The meeting was not until this afternoon. We killed time this morning by going to the Dr. to see if Naomi's ear infection had cleared up, we then went to Wal-Mart and Dollar Tree. Lastly I decided to get Naomi weighed.

Well the ear infection has cleared up! I have also come to the conclusion that I will be driving back for Naomi's one year appointment. Three weeks just is not enough time to find a good doctor. Dr. Williams even said he would try to come up with some recommendations! How awesome!

Wal-Mart was good. I picked up some groceries and plates for Naomi's Birthday party. Oh for those who want to know, her party will be March 21 at 3:00. We have the fellowship hall at Immanuel Baptist (1515 N. Anderson) reserved. We will be having cake and just a time to celebrate Naomi and be together before we leave. (Presents are not necessary). I am super excited. Everything is coming together very well.

And my little girl is growing some more. She weighed 18lb 13oz.

And here are some pictures from this weekend: We went to Hays to meet Caleb Michael LaFond! Boy is he a cutie. Keep him in your prayers though. He will be having Hip sergery in KC on March 25. I wish I could have make it up to see them but I will be in day 2 of our move.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I thought I saw Brandi in that picture! How wonderful you got to see her & her cute little boy. How scary to need surgery!!! We'll definitely be thinking of them! I'm so glad everything is going well for you.