Wow am I amazed. We have had two showing the last two days. We also have one tomorrow as well. I got kicked out of the house early today. The Realtor and his clients showed up about 40 minutes early! But it was worth it. They made an offer on the house! We also have a second offer possible. Add the showing tomorrow on top of that and it is a bit over whelming! Yea God!
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:4
While we were out today, I got my hair cut. She cut it shorter than I wanted. So I am trying to figure out how to style it and such. We also stopped by the park. My daughter is a nut.
4 comments:
Whoa! That's awesome! So, can you say that your realtor was wrong with how long it would take to get an offer? Did you take Naomi in to get weighed today? I took Luke, and he now weighs 19 lb. 8 oz.
Later.
Yeah it is truly an answered prayer. I hope there is some way we can show that to her. I weighed Naomi on Tuesday and she is 18 lb 13.2oz.
Wow! An offer on the house already in this day & age? What a blessing! Naomi is adorable in that video. Does she hate the way that stuff feels or something?
It is an amazing blessing! We are completely blown away! Yeah, I don't think she likes the feel of it. We are working on the feel of different textures.
Post a Comment