I just got off the phone with the Doctor! And the verdict is ... She may have a Vitamin D deficiency. He will be getting the test back tomorrow to confirm it. This is not uncommon for breastfed babies. So now we will be giving her a vitamin D supplement and she will have to get her blood checked in 3-4 weeks. What a relief! I tell you sometimes I wish for the best case/worse case/this is what I suspect talk. Neither the doctor nor the nurse gave us any idea. I think the last few days would have been a bit less stressful for me. But I guess I did not ask straight out what it could be either. So it is just as much my fault.
On to other news we will be going off line today. So here we go! Let the moving begin! I may try to finagle my way to a library some time to sneak a peak on the net. But until we are settles again I am not sure when I will post again.
"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD. From the house of the LORD we bless you." Psalm 118:26
1 comment:
I'm so glad that it's only a Vitamin D deficiency. I too have heard that's common in breastfed babies. So, I realize you're off line, but happy moving. Please, do keep in touch. Let me know what your e-mail address is once you're online again.
Post a Comment