Saturday, April 25, 2009

Big Girl!

We finally did it. Naomi now has a big car seat. She still can't sit in it forward facing. She has to grow 5 inches and about 2 pounds but we got a converter seat. I will miss the little one but I think she fits in this one better! Good-bye friendly frogies.

She crawled all over it while Adam was trying to work on putting it together.


Mmm.. I am not sure this is right dad.

We purchased the seat in Wichita while we were signing our part of the closing papers! It is still not official but we are getting closer! Hopefully we will be done by next week! Please pray that there will not be any more hang ups. The buyer has had to jump through MANY hoops. I am sure she is more frustrated with the delays than we are.

1 comment:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Horray for big car seats! I hope Naomi likes it as a big girl :)