Here we go! This last weekend was full of so many blessings. My parents were able to come for the weekend. They were a bit delayed because Oklahoma was burning, but it was worth the wait. I am so glad they were able to visit. They even made the trek Up north to see my Grandfather. It had been quite a while since they had been up there. We celebrated Naomi's First Birthday. I feel very blessed to enjoy this privilege. Many times that day I prayed for Jess and Joel. I can't imagine their pain. I remember them daily and I make sure to take the extra minutes each day to enjoy my little one! We also celebrated our Savior! We drove up to our first church home (JSBC) to visit and show off Naomi. That was such a huge blessing for us. We were invited to have lunch. And some of our good friends were there as well. God just rained His blessings down on us this weekend! I praise Him for all He has given. And now here are the pictures.
At the Zoo
No comments:
Post a Comment