Wow! It seems like just yesterday that we were visiting you guys at the hospital while you were eating pizza -- and then, Marc ate the rest of the pizza :) I remember talking about how Marc was SURE you were having a boy, but we had just found out we were going to be having a boy. I think that's also right before Marc started at Cessna, and he told Adam that night that he'd be one more person from our small group working at Cessna. Wow -- what a difference a year makes. Anyways, Happy Birthday Naomi! Also, it's weird writing this, knowing you're not just a mere 15 minutes away from us. I hope Independence is treating you well. Happy Easter!
1 comment:
Wow! It seems like just yesterday that we were visiting you guys at the hospital while you were eating pizza -- and then, Marc ate the rest of the pizza :) I remember talking about how Marc was SURE you were having a boy, but we had just found out we were going to be having a boy. I think that's also right before Marc started at Cessna, and he told Adam that night that he'd be one more person from our small group working at Cessna. Wow -- what a difference a year makes. Anyways, Happy Birthday Naomi! Also, it's weird writing this, knowing you're not just a mere 15 minutes away from us. I hope Independence is treating you well. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment