Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our moving adventure!

Now that we are here and semi-settled (and the internet is working) I though I would show our moving adventure!The night before the move.
Naomi spent the day with a friend and came home to a house full of boxes.

All loaded up and ready to head out! Bye bye house!
I had the cat and the kid, Adam got the dog.

We had a few stops to make. Drinks for the road!
Greenwood county!
Eureka was our first home.
Ahh, cattle country.
Each spring the ranchers burn off their fields.

We are getting closer!Here we come!Unloading the cars."Kitty come out!"We had to stay in a hotel for the night. Naomi was not so sure about the pool. But she was not nearly as scared as she was last time.
After the pool Naomi got a bath and loved playing in front of the big mirror!
Very fun!

Tomorrow I will try to post about the move in!

No comments: