Tuesday, April 21, 2009

whatever

Today I have no real topic. I just feel like writing something. Maybe it is because the only people I have really talked to lately is Adam, Naomi and my parents a week and a half ago. This is the part about moving I really don't like. Adam is settling in to town quite well. He has the benefit of having met some people through work. Me I am at home all day with Naomi. I am hoping to fix this problem. I recently came across a cake decorating class through the college. The first class is tonight. I am a bit nervous but very excited! I hope I can meet some people. Also one of Adam's coworker's wife called me yesterday. She is a stay at home mom ad has been in the same situation. We made a lunch date for later this week. Things are looking a bit brighter for me. God will provide friendship for me here. He has laid the path for us this far. He will continue to show us His will for our new season in life.

1 comment:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Hi Kelly -- Thanks for writing. I will pray for you -- hoping you're able to find some friendship among some Christian women in your town :) I also hope the cake decorating class goes well for you. I had to take a class years ago for my job (wow -- that was 10 years ago now). I had fun. Keep in touch.