Thursday, May 14, 2009

Flying lessons (part 2)




After watching the bird learn to fly Naomi decided to give it at try! I am so proud! Just look at her!



OK! Time to fess up I guess. I took that picture while she and daddy were playing outside between rain storms. Here is what was really going on.


And the first picture was not "PhotoShopped" more than just adjusting the colors and a bit of cropping. (Note: I don't even own PhotoShop) I was able to take it with my new toy!

In case you cant tell I am a bit (OK, OK, a lot) excited! I have been saving for it for over a year. Once Adam found out he said that our tax return this year could cover what was left. Am I spoiled? Yep! God has blessed me with a wonderful husband who wants to help nurture my hobbies. I have always had a fascination with photography. In yearbook I was always willing to pick up a photography assignment when our photogs could not cover an event.

I spent last night playing with the camera. I am amazed at the difference. The old camera I have is a Kodak Easy Share CX7530. It was wonderful and we are not getting rid of it even though it has some crazy quarks. But here is a picture with that one:



And now with the new one!
Yes these were taken on different days but I am in shock of the clarity! OK I will try to calm down and share some of the other "practice shots I took:


Love the color

The detail is great!

I totally freaked these kids out! It was great!

OK I have to confess Adam actually took the last one. He wanted to play too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Drew is not allowed to touch my Rebel very often. MINE.

I'm already framing shots of Naomi in Winfield.. we have a great park for her!