So I need some input. Adam and I have differing opinions about this dress. We got it as a hand-me-down so there is not reference as to how the dress is supposed to be worn. so hee is the question:
Wow! That's a hard one. Both ways are cute on her. Obviously, you've probably looked for the tag. But, since there probably isn't one, I think either way is correct. No one will know the wiser. Sorry I'm not much help here.
I think usually the buttons go in the front but I think you could put it on her either way. I know with jumpers usually the back comes up a little higher closer to the neck. This one doesn't seem to have much of a difference. Either way it is cute. Blessings!
2 comments:
Wow! That's a hard one. Both ways are cute on her. Obviously, you've probably looked for the tag. But, since there probably isn't one, I think either way is correct. No one will know the wiser. Sorry I'm not much help here.
I think usually the buttons go in the front but I think you could put it on her either way. I know with jumpers usually the back comes up a little higher closer to the neck. This one doesn't seem to have much of a difference. Either way it is cute.
Blessings!
Post a Comment