We went for a walk yesterday. Dairy Queen was calling. And we all walked even Naomi. So it was a nice stroll. Our DQ is about 2 blocks away and Naomi walked it! She was a bit tired. That night. But here is her first ice cream cone! She shared with daddy. She also stole some of my Raspberry Truffle Blizzard. I think it was a great sucess!



Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
James 1:17
1 comment:
I hope the DQ in that town is nice. It wasn't my store, but it obviously belongs to one of my former coworkers. I think I remember him saying that they had just remodeled it. I've met the owners once or twice, but I don't know that they'd know my name. I'm glad to see Naomi liked it.
Post a Comment