We ventured outside yesterday!
I love it outside.
I just love what the humidity does for my curls.
I hung out with dad on the back steps. (I love that he is home to play with me.)
I wore three outfits by the end of the day.
This would be the reason for one change.
This would be another..
Mom got all crazy and did some artsy pictures.
She stole the idea from here. (Thanks Becki)
Hopefully it can be done by Sunday...
If not daddy's birthday is July 9th it will work for that too. It has become hard for her to do things like this now that he is home.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.
Psalm 40:2
1 comment:
Marc's getting that for Father's Day as well. I'll post it after Sunday. It turned out cute.
Post a Comment