Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Life is Crazy and God is good!

This has become my mantra.  Because I simply am having problems keeping up  with the crazyness of it.  Which is part of the reason I have not been very good about keeping this blog.  Yes, I am being vague.  Sorry, I am going to be that way a bit longer.  The dust needs to settle a bit.  Because have changed on a daily to almost hourly basis.  Also we should let out family know what is going on.

I have been blown away by God's provision and grace. We are resting in his hand and he has many good plans for us.  There are some major parts that I am not a huge fan of...but I am resting in the promises that God has given.   He is Good.

Life has been good.  Adam is enjoying class and he is trying to work ahead to get some of the major papers done.  Naomi is growing like crazy!  Her current favorite word is "Stuch"which means stuck.  last night she was up in the middle of the night.  Adam was changing her diaper and she kept rubbing her eyes saying "Stuch,stuch."  He responded, "Maybe your eyes are stuck because you are supposed to be sleeping."

Very cute!  I am doing well I am trying to get the newsletter put together for our MOPS group.  our third meeting is tomorrow!  YEA!


We go to the park almost daily which Naomi LOVES!  She has started figuring our how to play onm the equipment.  It is amazing to see her learn.