I knew that it had closed. (Many did a few years back.) I also knew it had been turned in to a Children's museum of sorts.
Honestly, it was a bit weird for me. The front entrance where my father dropped me off was now the backdoor bus entrance. The back entrance was now the main entrance. It took a bit to get my brain wrapped around that concept. Otherwise it looked similar to what it did so many years ago.
Here is the rest of the now front of the building. I love the signs!
And this mural!
They have put in a garden too!
Can you see the handicap parking signs?
It was a parking area. This was also the door we exited from lunch for recess.
Ahh memories. I wish I would have taken more pictures, like of the tennis courts that are now a water park. The field that is now a parking lot. We will probably try to go sometime so I can see the inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment