Friday, October 23, 2009

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?



May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24

To view all of the fingerprint entries or to join in yourself please visit Pampering Beki

4 comments:

Snowcatcher said...

What a precious picture! It vividly portrays the love and security they feel together.

artsyclay said...

Oh, how sweet and loving!

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

O.K. -- so that's a photo to keep forever!!!! How precious!

Carrie said...

Oh my word! That is a sweet, sweet picture!

I love all the pictures of my husband with our kids...so precious, and they speak a thousand words.