This is one of my largest blessings. My husbad had been so much for me. He listens, prays and is very supportive. God has blessed me abundantly by bringing Adam in to my life. I am so thankful for him. Now as we are entering in to a new adventure I know I need to come beside him in support. I know God will work through Adam. I am excited to see God work in my husband's life.
_______________________________________________________________________________
On a side note...We were not chosen to adopt the little boy. We are sadened but not really surprised. Our Adoption Speciaist said may good things were said about us. And that the timeing was just off. But the good news is that the little boy will probably (I hope) be in his home by Christmas.
So now we will continue to wait on the right timeing.
No comments:
Post a Comment