I made the cake...
We Chowed down on some Pizza and played games.
Finally we opened some Gifts. We had seclected names so each child would "shop" for another child. Naomi received matching tutus for her and Abby (her Doll), and a cradle/ changing table set! Here she is with her tutu on! So cute!
We all had a great time! Happy Birthday Jesus!
Afterward we put attempted to put the kids down for a nap so we could have some Mommy time. We watched "Sisters Keeper." (Personally I am not a big fan of the movie but I thought I would give the book a shot. Maybe I will post something once I read it). Anyway, the kids barely napped. Call us mothers of the year! Because we just let them play in their respective areas (while listening for any "real crying") so we could finish the movie. After the party I think all the kids went home and took real naps!
"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."
Luke 2:14
No comments:
Post a Comment