Friday, January 15, 2010

Fingerprint Friday: Flowers

So I am trying to clean off my computer and create backup's to everything. My computer has been having a series of issues lately. Nothing like getting a screen saying "the computer is unable to start up...Permission to repair problems and restart" (Or something like that). OK, OK, I'll back everything up and Adam can reformat you. AGH! I was up until almost midnight trying to re-reorganize my files and find all the hidden important files. I am a bit tired.

Now I am attempting to whidle down my pictures from the past year. I think I must have had a flower fascination...here is my proof...






So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
“Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Mathew 6:28-34


This has been a very humbling time for me. While Adam has been unemployed God has provided several times. He has placed us on the hearts of His servants and they have obeyed. I feel SO blessed! It is truly beautiful to the the body of Christ reach out to help others. ( I am not meaning just us. I have been BLOWN away at the way people are responding to aid those in Hatti.)

Thank you God for your faithful servants who listen when you call. Please bless those who have blessed us (and others) through prayer or gifts!
______________________________________________________________
Fingerprint Friday is a Celebration of God's fingerprints in the world around us. To see more visit The Rusted Chain

3 comments:

Artsy Clay said...

Such gorgeous flower photos! Spring will be here before we know it.

God is so good to give us all we need. I pray He'll take care of the people of Haiti and make miracles happen.

♥ Happy Fingerprint Friday ♥

Snowcatcher said...

The flowers are gorgeous, and I'm glad you were able to get your computer up and running again, even though it must have been stressful. I think all the prayers in the world right now probably are doing more in Haiti than we will ever know.

Vicki said...

Lovely photos. God provides what we need and often reminds us that we don't always need as much as we think we do. Praying for continued blessings on your family from the body of Christ.