Tuesday, April 6, 2010

To Do...

Things I need to do...
Vacuum the house (There is cat and dog hair everywhere.  Time to get rid of that winter coat)
Dust (I have not done it since...Hmm I am not sure I have since moving here)
Laundry
Clean the bathroom
Dishes
Rake the yard



Things I want to do...
Go to the park (It is beautiful out)
Work on my pictures
write a post about Easter and WTR
Come up with some crafty decorations for Naomi's party
Play fetch with the dog
Play tea party with my girl
Take a long shower
Teach my daughter something new



What is on your to do list today?

2 comments:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

I too have a long list of things I need to do, but I too have a long list of things I'd rather do....Hmmmm....How does that work? And, don't worry -- I RARELY dust, and we seem to get by O.K. I hope you guys are doing well. I haven't talked to you forever. Did you hear that Tim & Johannah had a baby? They had a girl two weeks ago today. Adylynn Jocene Hein.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Do 3 or 4 chores and then give yourself permission to go play. :)