Wednesday, June 23, 2010

From the mouths of babes

On the way home from VBS last night the following conversation happened...
Me: "How was VBS tonight? Did you have fun?"
Naomi: "Had Fun!"
Me "Did you learn about God making the world?"
Naomi: "Made world!"
ME: "Naomi, who did you learn about at VBS tonight?"
Naomi: "Daddy an' Eve."
Well, I suppose so.  Easy mix up for the girl.  We will have to work on that. 


The VBS theme this year is Saddle Ridge Ranch. It is full of cowboys, horses and Bible stories.  Naomi LOVES being a cowgirl.  Can you tell?  She is having a ball.  Her teachers are doing an awesome job!  Each night when I have seen her, she has had a huge grin on her face.  And she does not seem to care that I am there. Although at the end of he night she is one tuckered cowgirl. So she is ready to come home with mommy. 

Sadly I think she over did herself.  Last night she woke up sick.  She had a pretty decent fever.  So today we have been taking it easy.  I think her fever broke during nap time so if she keeps it down the rest today, tonight, and tomorrow, She may get to go to the last night of VBS.   

1 comment:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

That's the VBS our church is doing in a few weeks...Luke will be going as well. I hope Naomi gets to feeling better.