Tuesday, October 5, 2010

season change

The seasons are changing...

Can you sense it? I can.

We have switched from sandals to socks and shoes (Although I still try to get away with my trusty flip-flops from time to time.) 

The jackets have come out from their summer slumber. 

There is a touch of chill in the air.  The leaves are slowly starting to change.

I love it!

Want to know he best part about this season change?




You will just have to find our later. On my next post. (This way I make sure to make a post)  I have been lacking lately!

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth said...

I'm feeling the season change, too. I love this season right now - when it cools down, but not too cool. Jeans and a sweatshirt weather - oh how I wish it were like this all year! But we are always changing so it is only fitting that the weather should change, too, right?

Blessings to you, Kelly!