Wednesday, November 10, 2010

our new house

So here are some pics of the house. I did not remember taking them. I think I was in a sugar high when they were taken.  And that is a whole other story involving Adam's truck braking down and scrambling to get him to the new town for work.

Anyway,   So here is a taste of the house we are renting...

 
entry way


 
 Dinning room

Master bedroom 
(By our choice, it is the largest and "least safe" bedroom in the house)


Laundry room 
(you have to go through it to get to our bedroom)


 Office and craft room
(Although I may move my craft room to the storage room)

There were afew more pictures but Google says I have used all of my storage space.  Guess I need to go and get rid of some things on my account. 

Until next time!

No comments: