Naomi ended up getting a toddler Rapunzel doll from exchanges we made from her birthday. She totes the doll around with her almost every where. (I have now made the personal rule that I will not personally buy a doll that has more hair than me.) Believe me it is a "tangled" mess (hehe). So I have started braiding the dolls hair. It takes me 45 minutes to brush out then rebraid her hair. But it is so much fun to see Naomi enjoying the doll. Naomi loves to wear her purple dress so she can match the doll. It is so cute. In the long run it is worth it.
Oh and here I am getting a little "tubby."
(It is a line from one of the songs in the movie for those who have not seen the movie).
We have not been very good about taking pregnancy pictures so this is as close as it gets currently. (We don't have many from when I was expecting Naomi so I guess it all works out.)
2 comments:
Naomi is very cute with that doll :) And, if we ever have a girl -- I'll keep your rule in mind -- "Never buy a doll with more hair than me." That's pretty good advice since it took you 45 minutes to brush and braid the doll's hair :) You're a good mom!
Thanks Sarah!
Post a Comment