On June 1, 2011 they received a call informing them the results of the routine sonogram: we were going to have a boy and it appeared that he had a condition known as Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH). "We were heartbroken when we realized our son was in great jeopardy. Jordan's diaphragm is allowing the contents of his stomach up into the chest cavity. His heart is being pushed to the right-hand side of his body." This is a serious condition that has a wide spread when it comes to survival rate.
Their blog has been added to my blog list on the side. It is Jordan's Story. there you will find their story, as well as more information about CDH. Please consider joining me in praying for this young family.
1 comment:
I'll have to read more of her blog...I actually have a friend from college with a son with this condition....he and his twin brother are now 3 1/2. It's been a LONG process, but he's thriving. They live in Colorado, and they have spent a huge amount of time in Denver at the hospital, but like I said, he's thriving. We'll pray for Jordan.
Post a Comment