Tonight we went caroling for the first time as a family. We went with our church. It was a wonderful night to go caroling. It was chilly but not too cold (which was nice because of Bethany). Bethany passed out when we had 4 stops left So I st with her for most of those stops. We all had a great time.
Nope I did not get pictures. But oh well.
Blessing #3 Singing with friends under the stars.
My blessing that I am choosing for the day occurred while we were out. At our last stop I was able to stand by the just outside the car and listen to the carolers. The sound was quite sweet. I think many saved their best singing for last. the house were were at was one of a member of the congregation. The wife has cancer and is not expected to be n this earth much longer. I stood listened, sang along, prayed and looked to the stars. I could feel God with us. It was beautiful!
I may have to cheat and use a second blessing today. OK I think I will...
Blessing #4 T is for tidings...
This was the beginning of Naomi's line in her first Christmas program. She was awesome. She worked hard to memorize her line "T is for tidings the big bells chime, over and over, time after time."
Nope did not get a picture of this either but I do have a picture of her in her outfit.
OK so I cheated again. This was taken last year! But the dress still fits (we got it a size or two big) It is a bit shorter and she out grew the shoes. It just felt wrong to post without a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment