Monday, December 12, 2011

painting

Blessing 1
  Today's blessing was when Naomi painstakingly painted Bethany's Christmas present.  The whole time she talked about how excited Sister would be when she opens it. It was a blessing to hear how much Naomi loves her little sister.  About how important she felt to make sisters present.



Here is the final gift.


I did not take any pictures of Naomi painting because it was so sweet and I did not feel like going across the house to get the camera.I did get her and her Papa pulling off the tape.





We had decided it would be a good idea to have a "B" in the room.  We had an "N" for Naomi but there was not a "B" for Bethany.  I was hoping Naomi would use more pastel colors to match the room but she started painting before I could find the white paint.  Oh well! It turned out pretty good.   


No comments: