Blessing #12 Baby kisses
Bethany started giving kisses today. It was so sweet! Before the night was over she had given everyone kisses. I will have to try to get a picture...I was just so busy enjoying the moment. So here is a picture from Christmas instead...
On another note. We cannot get that girl to sleep through the night. She was great for a while then all of a sudden she just can't do it. I am not talking about once. Nope she is up at least 3 times a night! So frustrating. I know sometimes it is necessary, but this is CRAZY! She did not wake up this much when she was a new born.
Any tips from the mommys out there? I would appreciate it. We have tried giving her cereal/food in the evenings. We limit naps in the evening and even keeping her up late. Baths in the evening with lavender lotion. The hard part is that it takes forever for her to cry it out and she shares a room with her sister.
1 comment:
Maybe try having her sleep in the extra room alone for a while? Until she gets used to crying it out?
Post a Comment