Friday, January 20, 2012

Sisters turn

When I was taking Bethany's 6 month pictures Naomi was a big help!  She really wanted to have her picture taken too.  The nice thing about taking the girls pictures myself is that it was not a problem.  All we needed was time (the rough part is getting them printed out in a timely manner). Which we had that particular day.
 
So here are the results of Naomi's photo shoot.


 She was having some smiling problems.  Lately If I ask her to smile she makes a funny forced looking smile.  If you look at our Christmas picture you can kind of see it there. 

I love the last one because she is so ornery looking.

Blessing #17 Belly dancing class.  It is a lot of fun and last night there were only 2 of us in the class.  Boy, am I sore today!  It is good to know that I am working my muscles while having fun with friends and meeting new people.

No comments: