Our move is accomplished... we have been in our house for a little over a week. But I just got around to cleaning off my camera. So here is the official we are moving picture!
My parents did the same thing when we moved! Although they put me and my sister in an wardrobe box and wrote "Abu Dhabi or bust" all over it. (My family loved Garfield.)
On this Day Bethany was having scooting issues and I was trying to pack some of the kitchen, So I put her in a box with some toys. She loved it neither her nor the toys moved. Then big sister wanted to join so she got in a box and played as well. I think I have a picture like this of every move!I will have to put them all together someday! Just for fun!
Blessing # 26: We are done moving!
No comments:
Post a Comment