Friday, February 6, 2009

Husbandless...

Adam just left for Tulsa with the youth group. They are going to a conference called Planet Wisdom. It is a pretty cool event. I am kind of jealous. I got to go last year and had a great time. Being 7 months pregnant and going to a youth conference is quite fun. I remember that is when I started having my Braxton Hix (I was not drinking enough.) The baby (Naomi) had a ball. I think she really liked feeling the bass durring the worship. She sure did move alot. Probaby worshiping God with the rest of us. The band was the now popular Addison Road! Good memories... I am sure they will have a grand time. I will be praying for them. I really enjoyed the message last year. It was focussed on God being the potter. (very relavant for me seeind as I was so pregnant). This year I think the theme is Every day Heros. I will be interested to see how it goes.

Now on to Miss Naomi... she is missing her daddy. She woke up early to tell him good-buy. Then she would not let him go. Today we will try to head over to the park. I can't believe it is 70 in Febuary! This will be the first time she will play on her own. so we shall se how it goes. Otherwise we have a jewlry party to go to tommorrow. Otherwise we will just be hanging out. Adam will be home late tomorrow night.

Me on the other hand have quite a bit to do. Here is a list:

  • finnish the photo album/scrapbook for Youthville
  • Tape the windows upstairs
  • paint the windows upstairs.
  • finnish taping the Dinning room.
I am not sure how much I will get done with Naomi to play with but I will give a good effort! I hope every one has a great day!

PS Please pray for a little girl named Cora. She is 11months old and is battling cancer. I personaly have not met them but my heart goes out to them having a little one close to that age. For info their blog is The Macs on the side. Thanks!

No comments: