I can't imagine what Jessica and Joel must be feeling having lost their baby girl. On one hand their little girl is Home and whole. On the other, Cora was so young. It is hard to think of loosing such a little one. But God has His perfect plan. While the pain won't ever fully vanish, God has an awesome plan. One of my friends wrote me and mentioned that Cora has done more in her 11 months of life than many have done in all their life to further the kingdom. I am amazed as I have been looking at many blogs to see how God has spread this story.
As for me, I hold my girl a little more and a little closer. I relish her laughs and smiles. My God is sovern! And I will rest in Him. He has Naomi in his hand, I am mearly a steward untill He calls us home. I still continue to pray for the family and friends of Cora. My heart goes out to them. My devotion challanged me to "Take inventory of our every blessing." So here is a short list of my blessings:
Adam
Naomi
Music
The ability to stay at home
Clothes that need to be washed because God gave us clothes to wear,
Away to wash those clothes without having to to to the river. (yeah I'm doing laundry today)
Food and the ability to cook
Electricity
A warm house
An awesome Van to drive
A positive out look
Prayer, I can talk directly to The Creator of the Universe!
Supportive and loving extended family
And so much more!
Getting into the pantry. I'm Hungery mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment