Sunday, March 22, 2009

Doctors (again)

Tomorrow we are probably heading to the doctor again. Adam is going to take off work and everything. The first blood results came back with elevated liver enzymes. The doctor wanted to re-test Naomi's blood just to make sure. Well after we stalked the doctor again the nurse called to say that the levels are still elevated. The doctor had already left for the day but he said that if the results came back the same he was going to be meeting with a pediatrician on Monday morning. So we most likely will be in again tomorrow and poor Naomi will have to endure more poking and prodding. I am getting more and more anxious. But I have to trust in the Lord. He is my strength and my comfort.


Lord please be with my little girl.
Heal her body, give wisdom to the doctors.
Give us all peace and understanding.

It is a little hard not to get over whelmed right now. The movers are coming on Tuesday! That is only two days away! Wow! So much to do and figure out. Oh and on top of that Adam has a 100 degree fever! OK God I am trusting in you! (I covet any prayers that are given.)

1 comment:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Wow, Kelly! That is a lot right now. We will pray for you guys tonight and tomorrow. Please keep us posted.