Today we had Naomi's early birthday party. It was a great success. Although she took a little while to warm up to the idea that she was the center of attention. She was pretty clingy and fussy for the beginning. Then we thought we would give her some cake.
Well she was not so happy. Then mommy though she would help a bit. I broke her cupcake in half and then the water works were on. She was inconsolable! daddy had to make it all better with a bottle. Then she was great! A bottle makes any thing better I guess. Here are some other pictures.

Look what I made!
This was the second attempt at the cake. It went a lot better!
4 comments:
Happy Early Birthday Naomi! Sorry we couldn't make it today. My family was over here this evening, and we were preparing this afternoon. I haven't forgotten to call you back. I just haven't had a chance. But, I really would like to talk to you before you move. ALSO, a bottle does make everything better here at this house as well :) So, we understand completely.
Also, I had Luke weighed the other day. He's now 20 lb. 3 oz. Has he surpassed Naomi?
He has far surpassed Naomi. She is only 17.12. She lost a pound of weight the week before last.
I am glad you were able to enjoy time with family
Toooo cute! Birthday parties are for parents until they are 3 anyway. (;
And how wonderful to hear a vitamin will do the trick! Hooray!
Post a Comment