Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Eleven Months!


Wow! the last eleven months have been amazing. I cannot believe my little girl is 11 months today! I really need to gear up the birthday plans, especially since it is on the 21. Butterflies and Blooms is the "theme." I hope I can pull off making a butterfly cake. It ought to be interesting! I mentioned that Naomi got weighed yesterday. Well, the little angel lost weight. I think she had some tummy problems last week. Last Wednesday she only had 20 oz of milk and she refused to eat any solid food. Thankfully she is eating again, although her apatite is not where it used to be. Hopefully we can bulk her up some before next week. I will probably wait until Thursday to weigh her. It will be our last time to see Roberta or Carol. So sad to think about all the "lasts." But I know God has an awesome adventure for us. I can't wait to see what it is. He is really taking care of everything for us. He takes care of those who seek Him.

“Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
“So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
“Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." Mathew 6:25-34



1 comment:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Kelly -- I hope you're looking at this. You had mentioned stopping by here sometime this week. That would be great. Our week's schedule, however, is a bit skewed from normal. So, just give me a call sometime. We'll work out a time. BTW, that's a very good photo of Naomi on this blog post :) And yep, you were supposed to have the boy...according to Marc, anyways. Don't let him guess the gender of your next child.