We had to run a lot of errands. The dog needed a bath and haircut so we dropped her off to get that done. We also went to the mall (Bath and Body does not carry my favorite any more!), Wal-mart (why are the diapers in the shoe department?), and Burlington (maybe Naomi would like a shopping cart for her birthday). We also took daddy out to eat at one of his favorite places, Chipotle. I had a very tired baby wen we got home. But she stayed up long enough to help mom unpack her bag.
God is so good to me! This verse has been brought to mind to day while I was reading my devotion. It reminds me of how BIG God is and how small I am. But though I am small God loves me more than I can fathum!
Who has measured the waters in the hollow of His hand,
Measured heaven with a span
And calculated the dust of the earth in a measure?
Weighed the mountains in scales
And the hills in a balance? ~ Isaiah 40:12
Each night I try to pray over Naomi, and I end each prayer with the verse Adam and I chose for her dedication. I then tell her " I love you,little one. And God loves you so much more." I use this a reminder to myself of he fact That I cannot understand the depth of God's love for us. I pray to be able to instill this truth in all of my children.
No comments:
Post a Comment