
This morning's adventure started yesterday when I went to the weight check. Over the last two weeks my daughter has lost around a pound! She had been acting OK. Just a lot of loose stools, and she threw up two or three times. I just thought she was teething. But a pound is a lot of weight when she is such a lightweight. (At her 9 month apt she was in the 16 percentile for her weight.) So I called the Dr. and made an appointment. The Dr. decided that is probably a virus that caused some gastroenteritis. He said she should gain the weight back pretty fast. However to be on the safe side He thought we should get some blood work done. So off we went to the lab. Where they first could not find a vein. Then Naomi had to be stuck several times before they got the vein. And to top it all off she was a slow bleeder. But now she has a pretty purple band-aid to match her outfit. We should hear back about the tests no later than tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment