Monday, April 6, 2009

My town!

I got the idea of how I can share my explorations of our new town! I am going to start a "My Town Monday." I am going to try to post a picture of interesting thins I find in my town each Monday. "He has brought us to this place and has given us this land, a land flowing with milk and honey.” Deuteronomy 26:9

This is one of the signs as you come into town:

When I saw it I could not help but to laugh. Just so you know it is a sign for a car dealership in town. I would have to say this is a successful advertisement. It sure got my attention.

PS. Not all of these will be so off the wall (I hope).

1 comment:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Hi Kelly -- Nice billboard :) I think it's a neat idea that you'll share with us the new town you all live in. I know I'll definitely be interested in the photos :)