Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Park!


"All Done!"
My little girl and her breakfast mess. Yummy Eggs!

Today is beautiful! I decided to take Naomi to the park. She is still not sure about the swing, but she is getting braver about moving around. We have a small zoo in the park. I wanted to scope it out to see if I wanted to take my parents. I think it is a go. They have a pretty good assortment of animals considering it is a free zoo. It was establishes in 1925 and with help from WPA is is a big draw. Anyway before I use up a Monday post.. The red buds were out in full force. Notice the header pic has changed. It is a picture I took today. We had a lot of fun just walking around. We tried to meet some people as well. This was a bit challanging. I usally don't tend to be too out going. We were able to strike up a conversation with someone while we were swinging, but soon Naomi was not having it on the swing. Oh, well, every little bit.

I have a lot to do. My parents are coming tomorrow. There is so much to do but I honestly just want to play...

I need to:
  • get the TV/guestroom put together
  • wrap Naomi's gifts
  • put the covers on the wood furniture
  • clean up all the Stuff behind Adam's chair
  • figure out a cake for Naomi
  • I should probably try to run the vaccume and sweep
  • more stuff I can't remember right now!
"And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ." Colossians 3:23-24




No comments: