That is right it's my birthday! I am now closer to 30 than 20. Not that it is a big deal for me. I figure Birthdays are a way to look at the blessing God has given you in the past year. I have been richly blessed! I am also being richly spoiled. I got to sleep in!Then My husband ordered me to take a bath while he and Naomi ran to get donuts. Later we will head out to the lake. It rained this morning so it will be nice and muddy! I am sure I will have plenty of pictures to post later! Although I may just wait till Monday... I still have Mother's day to get spoiled as well. as well as a trip to see great grandpa! What a wonderful weekend filled with the Lord's blessings!
"And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kelly! Hope you have a fun day! And, it's O.K. to be closer to 30 than 20. We like 30 in this household. Post some pictures someday of all of the mud you guys will be experiencing today. We have mud here as well.
I have no problem with 30. One of my friends was giving me some heck about it! Also it was not a muddy as we thought. I think there was a lot of clay which made it nice.
Post a Comment