Monday, May 18, 2009

My town!

Naomi, Rubia, and I have taken to walking in the mornings. This way Rubia (and I) get exercise, Naomi gets to be outside and we all get a dose of Vitamin D (which we know Naomi needs a little extra of). On that note she is down to only having to take the vitamins once a week. So I guess that is a good sing. I just have to remember each week. Anyway... Here are some of the sights we see on our morning walks...




The high school PE classes must be doing a section on tennis.




The flamingo was a friendly prank from someone. (The note hanging off of one of them told me so)


Not every one can say they have a princess living near by. Hi ho! Hi ho!


This house has a ton of peonies across it's front.


Look carefully. There are three vicious dogs in that window.

This happens rarely. She usually is wide awake.
I think it had been a rough night for her. The poor thing.

No comments: