Thursday we all went out to play tennis, and so I could play with my camera. Adam and i hit a little but Naomi was too distracting for me. So I finally gave up and started shooting.

Friday we mostly just stayed at home. Adam had to work most of the day so it was a "short weekend" for us. Friday Naomi decided the best way to eat was with out hands.

We played outside and went for a drive. Very enjoyable considering this was our first weekend with out somewhere to go.


We spent some time talking with the neighbors. The ones to the north have a black cocker named Lexi. She and Ruby wanted to play. It was fun to watch them chase each other.

Oh, and Naomi decided to do some cleaning. I doubt I will be able to get her to so this when she is older.

I hope everyone's weekend was just as enjoyable!
No comments:
Post a Comment