Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Princess

I don't tend to call Naomi my princess. I have tried to stay clear of that nick name. Why? I am not sure. Maybe Adam has rubbed off on me and it is "too popular." He has always stayed clear of anything popular. But about two weeks ago Naomi was a princess. Our Kiddie Park has a castle in it. Complete with throne, flag, and a bridge. She loved sitting on the throne and trying to scale the castle bridge.

So here is my princess.


And Naomi is a princess. She is a child of God. And He is the King of kings and Lord of lords. As believers in Christ we become co-heirs with Christ:


"The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory. Romans 8:16-17

Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

She is a gorgeous little princess!

~Brenda said...

I agree. She IS a princess!! So, so sweet.

Very pretty blog. I enjoyed reading.

~Brenda