Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wedding bells!

(Note: I had meant to post this yesterday. My town is coming shortly!)

Nope not for me of course. A close friend of mine is getting married in August! I feel incredibly honored to stand with her on this awesome day! I got to spend Friday helping to chose bridesmaids dresses and a dress for he bride! I also had a lot of fun taking pictures of the whole selection process. This was one of my favorites. (Note this is not the actual dress she chose. I am pretty sure the groom does not read it but I thought I would just pay it safe!)



Here is my dress. It will be in blue. The fun thing about the top is that the ties are loose so I will be able to change it. Very fun and versatile! I know it is not the most flattering picture, but it was the best one that was taken.



And because It would not be a proper blog with out a picture of Naomi:



She got to spend the day playing with daddy at the mall.

1 comment:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

That is a very pretty bridesmaid dress, Kelly. I've got some pretty ugly ones in my repetoire.