Friday, June 5, 2009

Pool opening!

This weekend was the grand opening of our pool! Well the pool in our backyard. My parents got Naomi a pool for her birthday. Here is how it went...(of course in pictures. Have I mentioned I love my camera?)


My husband had got the pool out and filled it.
Naomi wanted to go out for her morning romp.
She did not romp far. Just to the pool!


Splashing!


Nice and cool on my face!

Ready or not I'm getting in.
(At this point she was soaked from all the splashing but I ran in and got her swimsuit.)

Getting in!It's cold!


Pretty butterfly!
The butterflies are detachable! Lot's of fun!

I would call the opening an overall success! She had a ton of fun getting in and out, and in and out, and ...well you get the picture! the poor girl played so hard she did not even fight about a nap. Although she did have to swim a second time today. I think my parents did pretty good!

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

These are so precious!! Treasure every single moment.